Sunday 20 November 2022

Wealthy ladies looking for love - Behold, Marryanne from Bungoma

 


Maryanne, sugar mummy who's presently in Bungoma however frequents Nairobi is trying to hookup with a devoted person from either around Bungoma or in Nairobi City

Dear Admin,

I trust this will reach you well; Am Maryanne. Is it possible that I at any point can find support from this site?.

At present I am in Namono hotel, Bungoma and would love to meet with my match soon. I'm independently well off lady, dealing with my car sales show room . Single and definitely not prepared for marriage. I couldn't want anything more than to hookup with a person old enough between 20-32 years only for a whirlwind romance. I favor a person who knows how to drive a vehicle and lively. Vibe is something I like in a guy.

Am Prepared to Help Him monetarily however HIV test is an unquestionable necessity. The majority of my days I live in my city home in South C, Nairobi, so I wouldn't see any problems with getting a person deep inside Nairobi .

Meet rich sugar mummies in Kenya. SMS/Whatsapp Hook Up to +254717176613

No comments:

Post a Comment