Sunday 20 November 2022

Ready for a rich sugar mummy connection? Hook Up with Martha from Nyayo Estate

 


Martha, a romantically accessible sugar mummy looking to hookup with a cordial person for relationship

I need somebody from Kenya or nearby  countries, some steadfast and prepared for relationship that will endure not less than 3 or 5 years. I simply need somebody for a couple of years not a lifetime thing.

So if any adult honorable man is available to meet, I'm a steady lady in the great Capital of the Republic of Kenya. Wishing to have a sound of mind person old enough above to know how to love and cherish a woman, I will be a loving and caring and steadily helpful in nurturing a mutually fulfilling relationship.

I'm searching in for a man who is unassuming, dependable, enjoyable to be with and cherishing., I'm not searching for a spouse, simply a cool person for a brief time short term relationship., Martha said


Name: Martha


Age: 42-yr-old


Lives in: Nyayo Estate, Nairobi

Meet rich sugar mummies in Kenya. SMS/Whatsapp Hook Up to +254717176613

No comments:

Post a Comment