Sunday 20 November 2022

Sugar mummy looking for man - Meet Cecilia from BuruBuru

 


Hey admin, Is there anyone ready for hookups? I'm Cecilia 39 years of age in Buruburu , Nairobi . I'm single and wish to have a desirable man who's serious , solid, vivacious and prepared for a healthy relationship.


I have been overseas for over 16 years working under privately-run companies, I have business speculations here in Kenya and that is why I came to deal with my investments hands on. I feel so alone and that is the reason am here looking to fill that void. I researched and found this site helpful. I feel assured of getting my loving partner here, possibly this week.

To hook up with a sugar mummy SMS hook up to +254717176613. We charge Kshs. 530 for all hook ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment