Sunday 20 November 2022

Rich ladies looking for young guys - Hook Up with Becky from Yaya Centre

 


Hi, am Becky. I'm 37 years of age presently dwelling in Yaya Center. I'm a solitary woman working as a finance manager who deals in importing used vehicles from Japan, Europe and the US and selling them in the local market.


I'm monetarily steady and searching for a youthful person in between 20-40. Race, tribe, clan and area of location isn't an issue for as long as he's a reliable and a caring person, somebody prepared to remain with me.


I will purchase him  a decent present, I will not spare a second thought in loving him in so far as he'll not undermine me. I'm single


I can't unveil more details here for my own protection. If intrigued please get my contact from Admin and I will reach out to you through phone call or Whatsapp.

Meet rich sugar mummies in Kenya. SMS/Whatsapp Hook Up to +254717176613

No comments:

Post a Comment