Sunday 20 November 2022

Sugar Mummy in Malindi - Sugar mummy photo and phone number

 


She's a rich Sugar Mummy in Malindi presently, she has lived abroad managing her folks businesses. As of now she's settled at her lovely beach house in Malindi, Kenya


Hello there Admin, I'm Catherine from Malindi a resident here, I am 38 years of age and desolate. I want to be associated with a person old enough roughly 23 - 36 years either a Kenyan, Ugandan, Ethiopian or Tanzanian. I don't care much about his experience or wealth status, I simply believe that a solitary man should cherish and remain together with me here in Malindi., Catherine said


In her own words, Catherine said she's looking for the humble kind who will help her manage her assets and finances together for the betterment of her and eventually him too.


I'm remaining alone and would cherish a productive organization and serene of psyche, I don't need somebody's better half or a show kid. If any connection hook me me up.

Meet rich sugar mummies in Kenya. SMS/Whatsapp Hook Up to +254717176613

No comments:

Post a Comment