Sunday 16 April 2023

Rich sugar mummy from Runda estate seeks a toyboy


 "Greetings admin and your cute toy boys. I'm Marilyn, and I recently left a wealthy trader who cruelly neglected me through the years I was his spouse. I'm not sure I could go back there. I currently live alone in Runda, Nairobi. I'm not considering hooking up with my ex-husband again. The idea of me and him is unimaginable. For sure time has passed, and I've picked up new skills and ideas. The future looks promising. I've stopped thinking about the bad things in the past that caused us to break up. I am eager to start a fresh friendship with young men as I find them adventurous and wildly attractive. I detest older individuals because they have accumulated baggage over the years. Kindly admin, enable me to have an exclusive, clandestine relationship with a youthful, respectable male from your hookup service.

Get working romantic link-ups with partners from all over Kenya. SMS hook up to +254717176613

No comments:

Post a Comment