Sunday 16 April 2023

Rich Sugar mummy from Kisii

 


Hello, admin I hail from Kisii and go by the name Evelyn Kwamboka. I'm a single sugar mummy lucky enough to be among the working class. I own an automobile and have the financial independence to boot. I'm single and not in a romantic union. I'm looking for a man, a gentleman, or a serious male for a discreet or clandestine relationship. 

I don't want to continue living this lonely life. Trust me there is more to life than material possessions. I don't feel the need to continue hiding my current plight.

I'm looking for an adult male for sexual relations. I'm going to provide him with money to spend. He should have an above-par sexual experience. For optimum fulfillment, particularly over the weekends when I am free, a sex addict is ideal.

 

Get working romantic link-ups with partners from all over Kenya. SMS hook up to +254717176613.

No comments:

Post a Comment