Sunday 16 April 2023

Rich Sugar from Milimani West 2B in Kisumu seeks Toyboy

 


Hey there, I identify by the name Hannah, I'm from Kisumu's Milimani West 2B. I'm looking for a casual connection in the Kisumu area with a young toyboy. I work in one of the non-governmental organizations in Kisumu, handling human resources. Despite my busy schedule, I enjoy socializing with my people since it brings me so much joy and fulfillment in life. I am a thoughtful and nice lady. I'll be happier if partnered with someone who is good in bed or at least willing to learn. If endowed well where it matters the better. Please be over the age of 18. Any disrespectful or juvenile responses will be disregarded.

Get working romantic link-ups with partners from all over Kenya. SMS hook up to +254717176613

No comments:

Post a Comment