Thursday 2 February 2023

Sugar mummies club in Nairobi - Eliza Independent Sugar Mummy in Kileleshwa


Hello,  I'm Eliza, a single 37-year-old woman trying out this site in search of dating opportunities or perhaps a chance encounter with the right gentleman. I'm just checking things out; this is my first time using an online dating service. I adore young males, so if one is on your list, make sure to send him to me. I don't have a preference in terms of appearance, but I like bigger, middle-aged men. Ages 20 to 35 are acceptable.


I don't mind because they make me feel aroused. I consider myself to be really mature for my age, and I'm just searching for a fantastic guy to get to understand me and hang out with in Kileleshwa. I can also provide shelter for him.


Interested in meeting someone like her? SMS Hook Up to +254717176613

No comments:

Post a Comment