Tuesday 13 September 2016

Dating sites in Kenya for Sugar mummies - Hook up with Isabella from Machakos

I want to date again,I want to love again. Am a Mature girl interested in dating a Mature man for a long term relationship,probably leading to marriage.

I have had my fair share of disappointments in life, played my share of games, and now it's time I got into something serious.
Am looking forward to meeting someone who has the same outlook as mine towards life, someone mature,responsible,respectful and decent.


Am out going full of life person. I want to get into a serious relationship with a mature, focused and of course loving man who knows what he wants in life. 


To hook up with Isabella SMS hook up to +254717176613. We charge Kshs. 530 for all hook ups.   

No comments:

Post a Comment